(Not offered on the U.S. campus)
The Master of Divinity program is a comprehensive graduate theological program covering a wide range of general and specialized subjects, and is designed to provide a foundational level of professional training for those who have sensed a call to ministry from the Lord and have committed their lives to full-time service in local churches, missions, or para-church organizations. For students who want to pursue higher level of theological and practical studies programs, it is also the degree requirement for admission to Doctor of Ministry, Master of Theology, and Doctor of Philosophy programs.
Graduates from this program are expected to achieve the following:
- To form well-shaped spiritual life and character.
- To deepen understanding of God and to fully grasp advanced knowledge of biblical, theological, and church history studies with integral concept of ministry skills.
- To discover and develop their God-given gifts, and to acquire and develop ability of ministering and leadership in order to serve professionally and practically and effectively in their ministry contexts.
- Admission Qualification
- 1. A bachelor or higher degree from a four-year university of Bible college/seminary with GPA of 2.7 (B- or 80%) or above.
- Had been converted and baptized for at least three years, with a clear calling or the commitment in full-time ministry.
- Two recommendations from church pastors or leaders to demonstrate personal and spiritual maturity.
- Complete the admission application form.
- Pass the Seminary entrance tests of biblical and theological knowledge.
- Proof for English proficiency. We require minimum TOEFL score of 450/45(TOEFL iBT). Applicants with a Bachelor or higher degree from an English institution are exempt from this requirement.
- For Non-Native Chinese applicants, we require proof of Chinese proficiency to meet our course language requirement and need for future ministry.
- We do not offer or accept any Ability-to-benefit Exam.
- Graduation Requirements
Students are required to complete 90 semester unis of course work as designed and arranged by the school. The passing grade point average is 2.7(B-) or above.
- Duration and Location
The program must be complete between 3 to 4 years. In order to ensure a communal education experience, students shall be completed the degree on campus with at least 1 years for full-time study.