Master of Arts in Christian Studies Degree Requirements (comparable with direct-instruction requirements)
- Total credit hours: 52
- The passing grade point average is 2.7 (B-) or above.
- Degree program duration: minimum 2.5 years, maximum 7 years
- Biblical Studies (21 units)
- Theological & History Studies (15 units)
- Practical Theology (7 units)
- Elective (9 units)
- Internship (0 units)
* New class enrollment will be conducted twice per year for the Spring and Fall classes. Each class will begin with
the first year’s Theological Research Method. The Distance Learning Center director will follow up with the details of course-arrangement.
* GETS keeps the right to cancel or change courses.