All admission applications are evaluated by the Academic Dean and Assistant Academic Dean in conjunction with the admissions committee according to the admission requirements of each program. Please read the admission procedures and degree programs application guideline to complete the process:
- Submit a completed application form with the application fee
- Two recommendation letters sent directly to the seminary
- A copy of the diploma of the highest degree obtained
- A copy of official transcript
- Pass the entrance tests of Biblical knowledge and theological concepts
For International Students
In addition to the above documents, the International students should also submit the following information:
- Self-supporting financial proof or proof of financial support from church or organization.
- Proof for English proficiency. Score must be sent directly to the seminary from ETS.
- Upon the applicant’s admission, we will submit all necessary documents for obtaining I-20.