- A bachelor or higher degree from a four-year university or Bible college/seminary with a GPA of 2.7 (B- or 80%) or above.
- For those who hold a technical degree from a three-year college.
- Had been converted and baptized for at least two years. Two recommendations from church pastors or leaders to demonstrate personal and spiritual maturity.
Please send the following materials through email to email@example.com. Please specify in the subject: xxx online course application materials.
- Download, print, and carefully read through the “Admission Requirement”. After signing and dating, please scan or take a picture of the document.
- Download and fill out “Admission Application Form,” and insert a photo of yourself taken within 6 months.
- Your conversion testimony (no less than 1000 words, no more than 5000 words)
- Your calling testimony (no less than 500 words, no more than 2500 words)
- The diploma of your highest degree (scan or photo)
- Application fee US$50.00. (This is nonrefundable even if your application is not accepted.) Please click “PAYMENT” key to pay online and specify in the memo: xxx application fee. After payment is accepted, please take a screenshot of the payment and attach the screenshot with other application materials.
- Letters of recommendation from two different persons. Please ask them to send the letter through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the subject: xxx Recommendation Letter.
* The Registrar office will send the admission acceptance letter and the online course student handbook to those who meet the admission requirements. GETS will hold an online student orientation prior to the beginning of each semester.
* Many people have chosen to take a photo from cellphones instead of scanning the documents. Cellphone photos of application materials must meet the requirement of clarify as shown below. The Registrar office will ask you to resend those materials that do not meet the requirement.
Download admission application and related forms
Please call (626) 339-4288 or email email@example.com for any assistance.
 For those who hold technical degree from a three-year college (not a four-year university bachelor’s degree) will need to take 12 credit hours in addition to the 60 credit-hour requirement in order to graduate with a MACS degree.