You may choose to complete coursework on-line. Here is how it works:
Features of e-learning course
- Utilize your own computers to take classes anywhere, anytime.
- E-learning courses provide recordings of professors' lectures and lecture outlines; such as PowerPoint slides and/or copies of handouts.
- Courses may be repeated for review.
- An online instructor is assigned to provide individualized assistance through e-mail or network platform.
- Course credits are earned with 28 hours of lecture for 2 semester credits or 42 hours of lecture for 3 semester credits. Diplomas are awarded upon completion of required course units.
Suggested hardware and software requirements:
- Software –- Browser
- Internet Explorer 9.0, Firefox 46.0, Google Chrome 54.0 or above
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or above
- Flash, Acrobat reader
- Photon Browser, Puffin Web Browser, or Skyfire Browser (for iPad user)
- Hardware –- Recommended standard
- Central Processor Unit (CPU) : Pentium 4 or above
- Memory : 2 GB RAM
- Hard drive (HD) space : 500 MB or more
- Network requirement : ADSL, Cable Modem, Fiber Optical network, or any other broadband Internet connection
- Other Requirements : General sound card, speakers or headphones, microphone, DVD-ROM drive (DVD ROM)
- Operating System : Windows 10, 8, or 7; iOS 10, 9 or 8