Our Vision is to produce church leaders and theological educators for the global Chinese Church by means of quality theological education.
We are committed to achieve our vision by providing biblically-centered theological education through the following means:
- To teach Scripture and its principles in our classes and in the students’ personal formation.
- To equip students with a servant-heart for the manifold ministries of Christ.
- To become a model for prospective theological educators to conduct quality theological education.
GETS Theological Seminary seeks to build up servants of God and train each of them to:
- Demonstrate Christian faith and values in public squares
- Bear witness to abundant life in Christ
- Lead a life of prayer and reliance on the Holy Spirit
- Be passionate for the expansion of God's kingdom
- Prior to the establishment of the US campus, GETS has been offering extension theological courses to local churches.
- With the US campus in greater Los Angeles area in place, GETS can conduct regular programs on site. In the course of development, this may become a model for other campuses, especially those located overseas.
- GETS plan to set up a library with holdings up to 70,000 volumes, providing learning and research resources for advanced students and scholars in the community.
- GETS have faculty members who are well-known theological scholars in the Chinese Christian community. They are committed to high standard of teaching, research and publication in biblical, theological and leadership studies. In additional to teaching at GETS, they are actively involved in church ministries.
- GETS offer guidance and support to students who aim to establish theological education programs in their respective local communities upon return to their homelands.
- GETS seek a long term partnership with local churches and Christian communities.
✠ Core Values
- Be faithful and committed to our vision, mission and goals
- To excel in our work of education, research and publication
- To establish a culture of integrity throughout our community
- To serve with love and humility.